Coble Cottage Terms and Conditions
- Bookings are from Saturday to Saturday unless by prior arrangement.
- The maximum number of persons allowed to sleep in the property is 4 as stated on our website and must not be exceeded, personal visitors during the day are permitted.
- When taking your booking, the cottage will be held for 5 days pending receipt of your deposit. A deposit of £100 is required and the balance paid in full, two months (8 weeks) prior to the commencement of your holiday.
- Late bookings taken within six weeks of your holiday start date require full payment to be paid in advance.
- The keys for Coble Cottage are available from 16.30pm on the day of arrival, instructions will be given in your final letter/email confirming your balance has been received.
- Pets are welcome by prior agreement and must not be left unattended in the cottage. Exercising and toileting should be carried out away from the premises and any excrement picked up, any damage to the property will be charged at replacement rate.
- Damage to the property or its fittings will be charged at replacement rate.
- On the day of your departure you are requested to vacate the property by 9.30am.
- The client agrees to leave the property in the same condition as it was handed to them.
- In the event of cancellation we will endeavour to re-let and refund your deposit less 40% administration fee. Should we not succeed, unfortunately you will forfeit the full deposit. If you inform us of a cancellation within eight (8) weeks of your arrival date, you are legally liable to pay for the full cost of the accommodation.
- Your holiday is a legally binding contract and like all other contracts you should protect yourself if things go wrong. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you consider holiday insurance to cover all eventualities. This safeguards both yourselves and us in the event you are unable to take up your booking.
- Cheques should be made payable to “Mrs L McQueen”
Terms covering Covid-19
If you show any signs of having Covid-19, I would very much prefer that you returned home immediately. However, government guidance is that you must immediately go and get tested by contacting https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/testing-and-tracing/get-an-antigen-test-to-check-if-you-have-coronavirus/. If positive, you will need to leave the property if any Member of your party can drive you. If that is not possible and you have to self-isolate here, then it will be your responsibility to pay for all bookings that I have to cancel as a result.
Please ensure you have read and accept the conditions set out within Coble Cottage Guest Charter.
These conditions shall be deemed to have been accepted by you at the time of your booking.
You can also download these terms by clicking here.