Coble Cottage Terms and Conditions
- Bookings are from Saturday to Saturday unless by prior arrangement. The maximum number of persons allowed at the property is clearly stated in the particulars and must not be exceeded without prior consent.
- When taking your booking, the cottage will be held for 5 days pending receipt of your deposit A deposit of £100 is required and the balance paid in full, two months (8 weeks) prior to the commencement of your holiday.
- Late bookings taken within six weeks of your holiday start date require full payment immediately.
- The keys for Coble Cottage are available from 3pm on the day of arrival, please telephone to confirm your expected time of arrival one week prior to your holiday.
- Pets are welcome by prior agreement and must not be left unattended in the cottage. Exercising and toileting should be carried out away from the premises and any excrement picked up.
- Damage to the property or its fittings will be charged at replacement rate.
- On the day of your departure you are requested to vacate the property by 10am.
- The client agrees to leave the property in the same condition as it was handed to them.
- In the event of cancellation we will endeavour to re-let and refund your deposit less 40% administration fee. Should we not succeed, or you inform us eight weeks before your arrival, unfortunately you will forfeit the full deposit. If you inform us within eight weeks of your arrival date, you are legally liable to pay for the full cost of the accommodation.
- Your holiday is a legally binding contract and like all other contracts you should protect yourself if things go wrong. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you consider holiday insurance to cover such eventualities. This safeguards both yourselves and us in the event you are unable to take up your booking.
- Should circumstances beyond our control prevent the property being available we will endeavour to inform you as soon as possible refund any monies paid by you.
- All cheques should be made payable to “Mrs L McQueen”.
- These conditions shall be deemed to have been accepted by you, at the time you make your deposit.
You can also download these terms by clicking here.